Give your children a competitive edge. Our summer-enrichment camp will prepare children from pre-kindergarten to 6th grade to tackle the new Common Core Standards Initiative. This program will run from July 5th to August 18th, 2017.
Summer is a time for children to enjoy fun, relaxing activities. However, it is also a vulnerable time in which your child can regress academically. Countless studies find that students score lower on standardized tests after the summer months. With the long break, students are at risk of summer learning loss, which generally ranges from a 1- to 3-month loss of academic skills.
A 10% discount is offered to siblings and to students who register by May 31st
Academics – ELA & Math
- Small group English Language Art and Math sessions led by experienced tutors
- Weekly practice exams with customized weekly feedback delivered to our parents
- Preview and practice of next year’s curriculum to give your child an edge!
Social, Physical and Creative Fun! (VIEW CALENDAR)
- Develop social-emotional skills through our daily theme activities
- Get healthy with nutrition skills from CookShop and fun physical fitness activities including Zumba, Yoga, and Water play.
- Boost your creative spirit with Music Jamboree, Arts and Crafts, and Friday Field Trips
BUDDY DISCOUNTS: Refer a friend to Early Scholars, and save! When registering in groups of two, each person saves $10 per week. For additional savings, register in groups of three, and enjoy a weekly savings of $20 per person.
Enrollment: We’re Flexible!
Early Scholars offers flexible enrollment options. You can also enroll your child around your summer vacation plans. They can start attending the camp, go on vacation and return to the program later. However, a minimum of 2 of the 6 weeks is required.